Friday, July 8, 2011

"Eli's Quest for Truth"

As some of you know, I've got my own publishing business. While I do offer publishing services to others, the main...thrust of my company is the publication of my own books.

Here's a new book with a spiritual focus that I'm very excited about. It's called "Eli's Quest for Truth." It's a smaller, 5x8 book with just 65 pages or so. It's the story of a young Jewish man named Eli who lives in the hill country of Galilee in 28AD. When asked, "What kind of Jew are you?" Eli sets out on a quest to discover the truth about all the Jewish sects. He encounters the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the Essenes, the Herodians, Zealots and even the Samaritans. Along the way, he learns some very important lessons.

The application is made at the end to OUR religious system today. Just as Judaism was divided in the days of old, so also is Christianity divided today. We have all kinds of denominations and the question is often asked, "What kind of Christian are you?" Eli's story illustrates this struggle and the importance of seeking God's way in the midst of so much manmade division and confusion.

This isn't a tract, per se, but does have evangelistic value. It would make a great handout, and can be read in about 30-40 minutes. I'm currently working on an audio book version of this book, and will make it available for the Kindle device soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's the link for my online book store. You may have to scroll down just a little to see the book. Seriously, this is a book that I'm very, very excited about. Please take a look at it:

http://silverfallspublishing.com/book-store.html

No comments:

Post a Comment