Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Other Sites

For those of you who read my blog regularly, I want to inform you of other websites that I maintain.

First, I am the evangelist for the Zoe church of Christ in eastern Kentucky. There are dozens of audio sermons, in-depth studies, articles, and information about the church at www.zoecoc.com.

Also, I am a writer and publisher. I have a total of seven books published in print-form, with several more in the works that hopefully will be released this year. All of my books are available for purchase via Google Checkout at www.silverfallspublishing.com. I also offer traditional publishing services, as well as e-book publishing services.

While I have seven books for sale in print form, I have a total of 10 available in e-book form on Amazon. All of my print-books are, of course, available as e-books, but there are three additional books that I've published only in electronic format. The prices range from 99 cents to 2.99. All of my e-books can be previewed and downloaded (for your Kindle) at my Amazon Author's Page. Many of these e-books have a biblical or spiritual connotation. For example, I have one called "Holy Spirit Baptism," a study of "Book One of Psalms," and my most recent e-book, "The Age of the Earth, From a Biblical Perspective."

Finally, I am on Facebook. Look me up. Or, check out my fan page for Silver Falls Publishing.

Thanks for reading my blog. I sincerely hope that my articles are of some benefit to you. Please let me know if you ever have any questions, or if there is a topic that you'd like for me to address. I can't guarantee that I'll have an answer ready for EVERY question out there, but if I am uncertain of the answer, it'll be a great opportunity for me to study and learn.

You can contact me on Facebook, or email me at KYBibleQuestions@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment