Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome

My name is Casey Head. I'm a 24-year old husband/father/Christian/evangelist living in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky. My wife, Amber is a wonderful woman, and I've got three beautiful children, all under the age of four. I preach for the Oak Hill church of Christ here in Mt. Sterling.

Although I'm interested in politics and sports and all kinds of things, this blog is intended to foster spiritual discussion. I will be posting my daily thoughts on the word of God. If you have any questions, or if there is something you'd like for me to address, please send me an email and I'll be more than happy to accomodate your request. Furthermore, I'm willing to be challenged. If you disagree with something I write, please let me know. I WANT to hear from you!

I'll start tomorrow with my first real post.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey,
    I am enjoying you're blog,alot of good
    stuff on here.

    ReplyDelete